Not Posting Much

 I am not posting here much, I am not sure what to type even though there is much I have to discuss. The problem is, is that, there is these fucking morons that just talk about every and any experience at about them and their "Succubi"! As though "they" are just tools without experiencing embarrassment about their personal lives being posted online, you cunts!!!

I have over 160 pages of notes that talk of my visions, dreams, and experiences for the past only 3 months. All I can say, it has been a wild ride of delusions, illusions, misinformation, and cunts of the otherworld. All in and all out, my Lady of the Otherworld, in whom I name Jules, is in fact a greatly beautiful woman of wonder and divinity indeed. There is no woman like her, even though sometimes we have our disagreements and fights, she is there. I had come to love her so much, that even though she cursed me through hand gestures, I loved that, at least she is being honest. What a babe in my heart she is. 

When I am working, my Lady is always reminding me of things that I had not done or had forgotten, yet she is always right. I fell in love with her so deeply that I cannot take my mind away from her at any time. Several times our relationship did head straight off of a cliff, and I seriously thought of being with another woman. I am fairly handsome and had spoken to a very beautiful young woman at a pub. She was listening to me, and I was about to flirt with her until my good old friend 'Tommy Boy' insisted we go to the back bar. 

After I came back from the Bar I went to sleep very late, as one would expect, and then I heard her as clear as day say "HEY!!" Obviously I knew what she meant. I felt remorse for my love for her returned that she was actually still interested in me. I did not actually think she was even into me anymore. 

What I had learned from all of this, is that, I can make hasty decisions about going with a different woman. Especially now, I had found that I loved her more than I thought. Even thinking of going with another woman has started to now make me shake me in my boots. I cannot so quickly ignore her, for I love her a very much amount. 

By the way, I am not crazy, but do tend to drink allot of alcohol. I am one who loves Mathematics, Physics, the Scriptures, and the Otherworld and also alien stuff. My Lady of the Otherworld is the best romantic companion. 

Another person too is the young lady of the Otherworld. Me her have come to know each other quite well. Although she has helped me allot in the past and is owed a debt of gratitude, I fear that she is becoming under-appreciated by members of the Otherworld, perhaps because of her age. Yet, the young Lady of the Otherworld has risked it all, and has done more for me, and showed more courage, than the vast majority of those of the Otherworld. This is also shocking on accounting of those 'spirits', that a young girl can do a better job and be more of a hero than they can be. Shame to all of those selfish 'spirits'!

I have come across some negative 'spirits' that acted more like predators, even sexual predators. What concerns me, is that despite the hardships of the Young Lady and Jules of the Otherworld, the so-called "Goddess" did not step in to intervene. There was serious suspicion that this "goddess", in whom did not take kindly in my rejecting her romantic advances, had in fact instigated these attacks against us three. What a typical behaviour of a woman in whom has too much power and is used to getting everything that she wants, yet to be rejected is too shocking for her. This sounds allot like the personality of Ishtar. For her age though she acts a bit too premature. 

This is the female that I had seen in a red dress and originally appeared in a sweater in front of an inferno fire. 



Yep, this is me at 26, which is now. 
Although here is a song that I like, 


BTW SAMAEL IS A DICK HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

CF & NF said…
now, i have way more than 1000 pages

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess