Lilith, the Only Goddess?

In my dreams I have seen several things, this includes the figure Lilith. In fact in one dream I ended up killing a very large snake to save a comrade, this dream has been written down not long ago.

Perhaps the aforementioned snake may have been the representation of Lilith since she has shown up in my dreams as a large snake before, not long ago. I knew that it was her on that one dream when I came across a very large snake, although not as large as the one I killed, because of her same large bright yellow eyes. In that dream I just stepped back slowly whilst observing the snake, and all of a sudden the pupils in its eyes narrowed more.

Recently I have been questioning if Lilith is actually real, or if it is even her. I made a blog post explaining why I believed that Lilith does not exist anymore. After this blog post I had several dreams to do with Lilith. Lilith has not threatened me directly, not verbally anyway. I did see, however, an older man in a Minds Eye Vision (MEV) crouching as he was walking whilst looking in pain while his hands were holding his genital parts, just after a dream to do with Lilith. I did not insult or taunt Lilith at that time, all I fucking said was that I started doubting her existence.

Why did she threaten me, rather than logically trying to convince me of her existence, even when she has not been so hostile against me before, other than an incident in which I invited (pun) by making fun of her?

Today I apologized in my heart when I came to the realization that I was being a bully, because a woman of the otherworld mentioned it to me. This made me think of the verbal abuse, jokes, and taunts I made against Lilith. I came to feel regret that I was showing such bullying behavior, then I came to actually feel a certain love towards Lilith and especially towards my woman of the otherworld, as usual, however is often unlike me to have a love for Lilith, unless she is the same female as A******.

One of the dreams to do with Lilith as far as I can recall is,

Sitting down at a table along with a female and a couple of guys, we were hearing and watching a show that seems to have been put on by Lilith. 
The guy sitting next to me was a fairly burly guy. I was drinking my ordinary VB beer in my beer mug while watching females and males dancing, the males had their shirts off (not from betting too much) whereas the females were properly clothed. 
I look back at the table, their was allot of dialogue going on, and a certain female voice was seemingly speaking to me directly but I cannot remember what she had said, probably something to do with a snake. The burly guy was drinking the rest of my can of beer that I used and poured into my mug. I had no issue with him doing that because I was thinking that I still had eleven elven VB's in the fridge. 
Watching the females dancing, they were told to do the snake dance. When they were told this they started moving their hands in a wave like motion, then a voice told them "no, not like that, like this", they continued doing their dance whilst at the same time I heard a woman singing. 
---End of Short Dream--- 
The above mentioned dream is interesting because that night I was drunk and got upset about how some guy had Lilith sing to them whereas not with me. Especially over how one guy was saying that when he insulted Lilith, Lilith just sang a beautiful voice song to him whereas with me she shook me in bed, growled and whacked my ears a while back (hey guys, that is one way to get her attention). So, I did not find this very pleasant to hear about, at all.

Personally I think Lilith hates me and never really liked me anyway. Then, the only reason why I am being nice and hush towards this Lilith is because I do not want to show any bullying behaviour.

Something that is interesting that happened a couple of days ago is when I bought my woman of the otherworld some gifts. A few nights ago I got into an upset drunken rage. That night I accidentally broke my closet door off from its hinges, this was not intentional. After my drunkedness subsided, and I was left with a headache, I got sad and thought suicidal thoughts. I punched my fan and broke it when I felt as though no one even cared even in the slightest.

The next day, I repaired my fan and my door. I felt very deeply concerned about my woman of the otherworld having been through all of that, and this upset me. Henceforth I bought a bottle of good wine and a card along with some Roses that I picked myself for her. That night I had failed, because formerly I was drinking allot less, making an effort. I did not even drink for four days deliberately, and that is a big deal for me. I lost it on the fifth day when I had another shitty dream about some blonde bitch who fucks other men in front me, and I felt upset about my damaged faith. My faith in Jesus is not so much anymore, however I have much faith in Jehovah still.

I received a MEV again as I usually do, like today I saw my woman of the otherworld beautifully dressed in my MEV, the black haired woman showed herself yesterday morning undertaking an Enema whilst lying down on a bench with another female holding up the tube. The liquid was dark red similar to blood, however I realized that it was actually wine as though she was trying to say that she does not like wine, since I bought her a bottle the day before. This may be the case but the wine is a symbolic gesture of my apology and to show my love for my woman of the otherworld. Anyway, she is the same woman as the one who was nicely dressed today. I was going to dress nicely today except I had to do things today, one of which involved my friends dogs.

The shitty dreams I have been having for a while now, are where me and a woman are starting to get involved with each other when she then goes after another man, even having sex with him in front of me or worse yet with one of my best friends. Why the fuck would any cunt give me those fucked up dreams?

It looks like me and my woman of the otherworld have made up and we are now back on track, (although I am still unsure if we are even still in a relationship). This morning I awoke with a great love for her and some love for Lilith. And, it was that she liked me too and started gently touching me again. This morning I had another MEV, this time I had seen Cordenilia again, I had not seen her for a while. She looked as though she was annoyed over something, most likely my drinking issue.

This morning I heard a couple of women of the otherworld trying to talk to me, I only heard the word night, probably to do with the other night when I got drunk. It is a difficult process to reduce my alcohol intake but so far it is working. I am buying alternative drinks to help me. I love my otherworldly woman allot, she is the prime motivator for me to drink less so that she does not have to suffer anymore with my drunken bouts and anger, although not directed towards her.

I have a love for my family but, for some reason, not as much as I have for my woman of the otherworld. I fear that there has been different women of the otherworld that seem to change around on a type of roster, for I only want the one and only woman of the otherworld. I call her a 'woman of the otherworld' since I still do not truly know her actual name, becasue I have heard of many names of women. The most recent names I have received are; [a list of different names of women]. Apparently [First and last name of a woman] is often in my room. First I need to see a face with a name. Apparently the main woman who has been with me looks like [an actresses name], the Australian actress, such that I can only assume she is Lady [last name of the woman]. Then why is it that I do not see her in my minds eye?

Who exactly is the black haired female of the otherworld that I consistently see in my MEVs? One woman of the otherworld that may have been her claims to be A****** and represents herself as a five pointed star and says that she is superwoman. The first time I had seen this female was in a dream where I had sex for the first time in my dream. I had an interesting question that I thought of in the shower for Freiyja and Odinn that would solve allot of what we know. Then I tried to call upon Freiyja. Whomever this female of the otherworld  was, she answered me, read the dream about it. The next morning I got an MEV of the same woman, the woman I see even to this day, the black haired female. I had a MEV of her wearing nothing in the lower half and having a tail whilst bending over wanting to have sex and wearing a supergirl costume on the top half. I then heard in my ears "I am super woman". This was interesting since later, after typing superwoman, I stumbled across an image that looked exactly like her under 'wonder woman erotic art'. Since then she always shows herself as a five pointed star in my MEVs.

Bebh used to be the female that I had seen the most but she always wanted to have sex with me for some reason and she has often been associated with some tall black figure with large talons. Whereas the black haired woman seems to be under no one or associated with any figure like that of Bebh, which is a good thing for me. This black haired woman does not seem evil and has even told me of how she once loved Odinn and that she over rules an army of one million six hundred thousand and that she also loves me, although she may have been trying to make me feel better.

Also, today I had also seen that this same black haired woman may also be Lamia, other than Freiyja, A******, Lilith, and I*****. She appeared to be restrained to a wall by being tied around the arms and had a snakes tail. Lamia was likened to be a child eating monster however I do not see a monster but a beautiful female that I came to love. She even said that she owns a coffee shop, most likely she was talking about the Starbucks logo of Lamia. But how could she be the mother of the harlots, as mentioned in the book of Revelation? Either way, she does not seem to be a prostitute to me, although at first she did seem quite promiscuous, but not anymore.



Actually, I have come to find that the black haired woman loves me, she gets quickly jealous if she sees me speaking to other young women. I also get jealous, very angrily jealous, especially when intoxicated, when I read about her having been involved with other men and I was really angered when I read an experience were she flirted with one man allot more than she did with me. However, that experience was a while back in time. Perhaps secretly deep down inside of us both is that we love each other. It is a little weird though when one thinks about it. Why would a powerful well-known Goddess of the ages want to become involved with a mortal such as myself and has a drinking problem? I hope that she does not think that I am Odinn.

Sure we can socialize with each other and get to know one another, however is being in a romantic relationship a good idea? I suppose I do are for her safety and health, that is why I would strongly discourage her from being a whore. This described black haired woman also seems to be the described Lilith. She appeared to me in my MEVs several times a while ago, with those bright yellow eyes and was also the black haired female. She is not trying to threaten me into being in a relationship with her, is she? The foundations of that kind of relationship would be weak and easily shaken. She cannot threaten me and expect positive results from that. If she truly loved me, then why would she threaten me? Perhaps she does not love me at all, after all this Lilith has many a man/female to choose from.

So, maybe there is a reason why Jehovah told us to stay away from types like her (Proverbs 5 to 7). In what way can this Lilith convince me that she loves me, perhaps with some more fucking threats? Where is her head at? I am not sure but I am eager to find out what she has to offer to convince me (she won't convince me, fuck, she is a mighty goddess that wont give two shits about us).

On a different but related subject, that regarding my woman of the otherworld, I believe I may have caught a brief glimpse into whom she truly looks like through a MEV. She looks like a blonde haired version of the red haired woman in my dream were the black haired female had two tattoos on her lower back, one that was 'Zimi' and the other was a black five pointed star, the same one that Bebh had tattooed on her top left brow. Are they perhaps the same female?

Considering the similarities here; the red haired woman (not Satan, I do not think), the blonde haired female, and the black haired woman. Both blondes here look a little the same, except the latter blonde woman that is not Bebh has curly blonde hair instead of straight like that of Bebh. This blonde, with the curly hair, had red lips when she appeared, and so did the black haired female. This woman with the curly blonde hair, before I had known of the logo, imitated the Starbucks logo by hiding her breasts with her flowing blonde hair, even the Starbucks logo looks a bit similar to her. This same black haired female had a snakes tail a little similar to the Starbucks logo, that was made to imitate Lamia.



This black haired woman also morphed into the young red haired woman. But the female that I saw had red hair was middle aged and was very beautiful that also had red lips, in which I think may be her true appearance. On the downside, this red haired lady looks like a female version of Satan. This, red haired lady, I think, represents Lilith. After rescuing her, in the first dream I had of her, we walked out of the building and she had her back turned on me, walking away from me, whilst I was walking behind her speaking with a woman next to me, in whom I could not remember her face, I asked "is she royalty?", she replied "not yet". This implies that this red haired female is in search of a romantic companion in whom is a King. I am not a King and I am not a God and never will I be one, I suppose I enjoy the limitations and mysteries of life.

I had another certain dream of this beautiful red haired lady. Me and many others were standing in a large room and I was with a few guys near me but I was the only person not socializing with anyone. The other women in the room were dressed in slutty attire and speaking with other men except for me. In front of me I had seen a platinum blonde woman dressed loosely and had black painted lips standing near the entrance speaking with a few men.

All of a sudden the male next to me said "here she is, that's her", and a red haired female (the same one that I formerly described) walked in, and looked as hot and sexy as always, then sat down alone. Fuck she had a nice ass just like when I saw one time when we were in a room together, she also showed herself to be the curly blonde haired female with red lips. In another dream it was also said that she was abandoned by a former lover. In that dream I was asked in whom I would prefer; the black haired harlot or the red haired female. I chose the red haired woman.

The reason why the red haired woman rarely turns up anymore is beyond me. Again, perhaps because of my bad drinking habit? Does any of these really matter anyway, I have lived without her. Yet again, this red haired woman may end up being the Satan of God and mankind. The Devil probably appeared as this attractive red haired woman to tempt us into, something. Other than death, what else would he be trying to lure us into?

So, Bebh, Elizabeth (the red haired female), A***** (the black haired woman) may actually end up being the same woman, and the curly blonde haired woman as well. In all of these instances she may be the Venusian Goddess and the image of the Starbucks log, Lamia. What if the Venusian Goddess wants to seduce me to harm me because I swore and verbally abused one of her followers for inviting me to talk to her, this was a couple of years ago.

D I have to be strong and firm against the Venusian Goddess? Do I have to prove steadfast in righteousness? Do I have to actively fight against her and her machinations? Or does she legitimately love me, which means she is to be with no one else but me? Really, does she actually love me? Am I just another one of her many interested people and have no business with her nor importance? What is she aiming to accomplish?

Maybe it might not be a good thing to wait and see, for perhaps many have been eliminated doing that. It may be a good thing to act now before it is too late. What if this love I felt this morning is just some enchantment or them tampering around with my neuro-chemical signals? It may be time to act, to crush Lilith's name (the Venusian Goddess) with websites and blog posts. Power has gotten to her head and her heart, she does not actually even truly care for any of us, she always wants something in return, for example, to 'own' us and our souls.

Be another seduced victim or be a mighty hero who stand for the right of others and refuses to be seduced by a harlot in scarlot. But, who is my woman of the otherworld apart of, Lilith, the Venusian Goddess? What if it came a time that she had to choose between her and me, to whom will she be with?

I must read this that I have written constantly as to remind myself. 

She has appeared to me with these crocodile eyes as well, not just the snake eyes in my Minds Eye Vision (MEV). 

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

No Love Compares - Human Women = No