A Message

I decided one morning that it would be fun to start 'automatic' typing just for the sake of it, perhaps even the woman of the otherworld would be able to send me a message. So, using my smart phone I started typing randomly and without pattern. As I was doing this random unrelated words came up from the phone trying to select the right words.

Before I provide the message that came up consider what happened prior. I was looking at an image that looked like this so-called Irgol and at the same time insulting her loving to Smith Penis's, hence Dick Smith, not sure how it came to me saying that though. Oftenly 'Irgol' lets me know that she is there, in whom I think is probably satan, by sending me a telepathic message of a 5 pointed star in my minds eye to be seen. From this then, the most common shape to represent satan is a star. And you know how much I dislike this guy, nothing much that is good and of real everlasting or of substance comes from him/it, maybe lies and that is it.


Here is the message that came from my smart phone:
"Next key lack[lock] has fan assure[d] because Natasha she have crash[crush] goodbye."
Now what happened here is interesting in that, at first the word was Smith instead of Crash, then I just assume that it meant crush. After it said the word crash I thought and voiced aloud about ending it there, but then I suddenly decided to continue, that is when the next message was a random, but not so random, goodbye. Also notice the name Natasha, if you spell that backwards it says ahsatan. Coincidences? Hardly.

I am guessing that the blonde woman in whom I had seen in front of a palace that asked me what I wanted was in fact satan and not a Goddess at all, in fact, I am starting to seriously doubt the existence of Goddesses entirely. I want nothing from that piece of shit that calls himself the Devil.

What is interesting is an excerpt from a blog that deals with Succubi experiences that was found of an image of a topless Succubus standing in front of doors to a palace. I had seen this image after my dream. Here is the excerpt:

"She waits by the portal to the realm,
the mists surrounding her
hiding the mysteries and wonders within.
Few know her name: [Irgol probably hahaha]
to most, she is simply...

The Receptionist.

She asks a question
of everyone who dares approach her. 
Some answer correctly and pass within
to discover the amazing pleasures
she guards.
Some cannot answer and she claims them
(though no one has ever
heard of them complaining). [they are dead, hahaha]
Do you dare approach?

Can you answer her question?
Will you risk her taking you,
changing you?

Or has she already taken you
for her own?

Reality is what you make of it. [Really? Even if there was a gun pointed at my head, it is still there?]
And, one way or another,
she will make you her own



Hardly hey. I refuse her advances on me, plus they are all pretty much useless anyway, they never where much help with really anything. Not only that but I found out that my woman of the otherworld was in fact cheating on me and I think that this 'Irgol' wants to kill me slowly and painfully because I think it was her that said it. May God rebuke 'her' and these otherworldly 'women'.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess