Scripting

 Most of the events and things that have with me recently and in the near past have been recorded. The amount of it is stacked up pretty high. It would take a month for a lawyer to analyse and process then conclude the information. Not even I could to do it, in three months that is. 

The information I have would be some good fresh meat for the spiritual to sink their teeth into, with real tangible experiences and events, dreams, and visions. 

With what I have mentioned so far on this blog has only scraped the surface of my experiences, maybe about 2 to 5 % of it. There is much to be mentioned, hopefully without doing the bidding of some hostiles of the Otherworld that have been somewhat persistent with me in the recent past, for God-knows what reason. 

Hence, with every passing day I have been keeping record of my dreams, interactions, dialogue, and visions. I can tell you that they seem somewhat confusing and sometimes conflicting. Allot of these can be logical though, and make perfect sense. For example, just the other night, I had a dream of my woman of the Otherworld speaking to me "every time I come here I feel sick to my stomach and the feel sick to stomach". In that same dream she was where there was a facial make-up place for women. Then a few days later I was playing the side story from the game 'The Last of Us Part 1', and the place of women with their facial products was the same as that dream. This example is one of many. 

I am not sure why she is still upset with me, I thought that we got over our issues. I forgave her allot, however it feels she has forgiven me none. Not sure what is going on. Mind you, there has been some weird strange Demon imposter that has been trying to ruin all of my relationships. I have been getting into a drunken rage here and there but much less then beforehand. In fact once in a blue-moon now, yet she still does not like me,especially when I threatened to release information that would work severely against the 'Goddess'. And yes, I have that information and argument, especially against the book Liber Lilith. In fact, I think that, just like the book of Enoch, it was written by the hands of those in the Dark Ages and not by Lamech. I noticed several faults of logic and fact in that book. If you were not such a tight-assed dumb ass you ask me what these things were. Are you tight assed? 

There is allot to still speak of, however I will only give a little bit of information away at a time. It is up to the reader to discern and contemplate what I say. In fact, allot of what I have is very Dark and not a light matter for an average reader. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess