Differentiating Between

How can we tell the difference between different otherworldly women (OWW)? How do we know whether they are in fact our actual 'spirit' wife with us? These questions have concerned me, although me and the OWW are not married however are progressively getting to know each other and build a stronger trust. Me and my OWW may have our ups and downs and rough times, but that is what refines and builds us and our relationship, through thick and thin, easy and hard.

I myself am a loyal man, then being with another woman should not enter my mind if we are in a relationship, or even engaged to get married. I do still question the OWW though and their sincerity as any sensible person would do. Then, I would want to know how to differentiate between them.

Usually, I have found, is that they are really just like any other normal person to an extent, so that they act and speak differently from the woman in mind. She may even put on different disguises, possibly to test a person or even 'play around'. Over time, as she hangs around a fair bit you should be able to sense her 'essence' and/or personality. With me personally, I do find it difficult to often separate between them, maybe it is due to my consumption of alcohol or possibly something else. Even recently it felt as though there was a different Otherworldly Woman with me since it was an experience (not sex) unlike the current OWW that has been with me quite a bit. In fact, the behaviour of that 'new' OWW matched that of a former one earlier last year. Hence, sometimes I consider whether they rotate around or maybe one of them is some 'leader' that routinely visits many sleeping men or maybe doing something else.

These OWW do appear to be shape shifters, obviously they could do so in dreams of course. Then, how would we know? I have found that the 'one' that has been the most actively involved with me is a somewhat 'mute' and seems to be fairly helpful. Thinking of this particular woman makes me think of what happened last year around June time that made me suspect her to be the evil witch known as the Pandafeche. Just after I had a dream of her trying to engage me into sexual interactions with her the dream changed into her being a flying cat-like creature in which I could hear a cackling witch as though it was right in my ear. Then, after that I got very angry over that incident. I started thinking, not long ago, about whether or not she was trying to make a mockery of God or trying to 'test' him out as though he was some joke. But, I then remembered that I asked her who she was and what she actually looked like, I thank her for being honest at least. So, afterwards this woman did not seem to visit me at all and I only had two dreams of this same woman later, in which she had changed her hairstyle. However, here is the catch since I have never heard her talk at all, she just shows me messages through symbolism and so forth, then how can she possibly laugh at me if she cannot even make a sound?

From all these it then seems reasonably conclusive that a different OWW may have tried to separate us. Did this witch do so for my safety or for a malevolent cause? They are generally malicious anyway, so I can see that maybe this same witch in which I have discussed about in a post (currently in draft at the moment) tried to separate any chance of love I could attain then would just float away by the looks of things. Therefore this may have been deceit made to divide me and the OWW. Perhaps this OWW does not realise why I became upset and disturbed, but why would she be so quick and hasty to leave me?

I will continue posting to provide updates and revisions on posts, ideas, findings, and examinations.   














      

Comments

Skaard said…
Interesting perspective i have a spirit wife i read through some posts tho i will say this trying to understand these creatures is hard probably impossible while we are alive

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess