Hulder? A Story I Did Not Mention

True Story, another close story to this is mentioned at https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/5t0fhn/maybe_my_grandmothers_stories_werent_just_stories/:

It was an evening in the pine forest, or should I say at midnight. I was alone, I had no light, it was mostly pitch black, not a person in sight. I was a fair distance from home and was walking down a dirt road. It was the 11th of November 2016.

That very day I was punished by the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses for being drunk one night, this was an ordinary thing 9 months prior yet I was making progress. Then why did they not punish me when I was NOT making progress. I was torn apart the night before and in writing I asked God to reprove me if need be. 10 minutes later, an elder called for the meeting the next day. The next day I became reproved.

That night, without having in mind what kind of night it was, I traveled to the pine forest, alone. At that stage I had not ever even known of any types of women of the otherworld, all I had my mind on was God Yahweh himself.

Finding a clear opening of the stars, although quite a bit cloudy, I continuously prayed to God for hours over what I thought was a transgression at that time, being drunk that night. It was the night of the supermoon, I did not know that at that time. I asked God to show me signs, that any ordinary person would think was ridiculous and impossible, but even faith the size of a mustard grain can move mountains. God did not answer when other times he did formerly. From that point onward I continued to feel rejected by him. Even to this day I still feel a love for my heavenly father, yet he seems to still not like me. This probably left me open to wicked spirits at that time. I am not sure if I should be angry at God or Jesus or myself. I hate, nay, I detest religion.

And so it begun.

I was travelling back from that place to home, at that time it was about 2am in the morning. I was speaking with my friend over the phone. The voice of a female, in whom I shall name Natalie, was walking towards me. I quickly told my friend over the phone that a female was walking towards me, then I took the other dirt road at that intersection to avoid her. I tried to miss her because I did not want that woman to be frightened by me. I made back to my car, about 4 km away and drove back home.

It did not end there. It continues.....



   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess