ashira = satan ?

 You would be able to tell just how much that I dislike this satan. He has always been trying to accuse me, even though I have never done anything seriously wrong and I have absolutely no criminal history record, not even a parking ticket. The only wrong thing that I had done was refuse to leave a pub, in which I knew the owner. The cops came over and convinced me to live, I got in their vehicle and they dropped me at home. I was fined AUD$560.00 . 

So, "why mention ashira?" you my ask. 

Hmmm, why mention an apparent oldest 'Goddess' in whom may also be the supposed "lilith"? Quite often, as you would read through my posts, this 'Goddess' had often shown to me at first by revealing herself as the symbol of a five pointed star, in which may be an indication of satan. Others may say that it is that ridiculous fuckin pagan symbol of life or some dumbshit like that, but think of where that Nazi symbol originated from, Hindi 'life', now there is too much stigma attached to it. Just like satan, the Nazi's knew how to fuck up something long-standing and peaceful. 

Another symbol too was the major use of fuckin snakes. She/he had used them in dreams and Minds Eye Visions (MEV), in which I killed one of the large snakes to save a comrade by stabbing it in the head with my large Bowie knife. I found out that this snake was Lilith. I did not regret it, in fact I had something to brag about. All you loyal worshipers and lovers of her/satan should be hating me right now. In fact I am fully waiting for some Goddess lover to try and assassinate me right now, and what Jules had once told me I say to you now "bring it on!" Oh, lovers of satan too, come at me you pieces of shit! 

I HATE satan!! If you would notice, I never use capitals in their first names for this denotes a title, in which I think they are undeserving of. Only capital punishment should be issued for them. 

You must ask yourself; why the fuck am I thinking of this lilith, why the living flying fuckin shit am I thinking of satan? Or worse yet, why the fuck would I worship him for? Although I have never had sex before, for I maintain  my morals at all times, the act of revenge against satan would fill my heart and should with greater pleasure than what sex could fulfill. 

Anyway, I have an image in which I will show soon, that shows the co-relationship between the different women of the Otherworld and how it was satan the entire time. Sometimes choices have to be made, trust in someone who kept to their word or trust someone who led people into a calamitous situation and never kept their word but had used you the whole entire fuckn way? Do you see where the fuck I am coming from?  



Zash was apparently the female recons that she is Ashira. Zash is just a nick-name for Queen of Az mixed with the name Ashira. At the time I did not know the name Ashira when she/it showed me. It is apparently a name of a Goddess that was once God's wife, and the majority of the world calls her Asherah rather than Ashira. What is intersesting is that yesterday I had received the name, without knowing who it was, Kudshu. I will allow you to do the research yourselves you dumb fucks. I say dumb fucks because many of you treat lilith or the supposed goddess as a tool. What was the saying; "love your wife, and keep lilith in bed"?

But, in the End, enemies still show honour. 

  

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess