Marriage a Mistake? PART (I)

(A written journal regarding these otherworldly women (OWW) written on the fifth of January two-thousand and nineteen on the Saturday).

"Just recently I had begun to contemplate a possible future relationship with an otherworldly woman, namely a marriage. Although it may sound good, is it really?

Many of these women of the otherworld continue to say how they were betrayed by a lover, but this seemingly appears to be false, in fact an outright lie. Many of these men gained age, became desperate, wanted a romance or just a sexual experience, then made some action to gain an otherworldly lover. So, if that was the case, then why is it that we generally do not hear of these men ever again? Where they taken up to the supposed otherworld?

From all of this, think of this fact; if these men failed at gaining a human woman companion, whilst they are in their late years, then meeting their 'perfect' companion in whom is an otherworldly woman, then how is it possible that they were able to gain a human woman so quickly? [As the claims were made that these former lovers committed adultery, then how?]

There is a few answers to this, in fact four:
  1. The male was capable, however unlikely, and just wanted some temporary female to act as some 'tool'.
  2. These women of the otherworld where testing their  human companions by causing some of the finest most beautiful human women to want an attraction towards these seemingly impossible men.
  3. When a human male gets into a relationship with a woman of the otherworld he looks better, as also his complexion. Why this is so, may be that the otherworldly woman can change his looks and his features to appear more desirable, however without overstepping his identity.
  4. Or, these otherworldly women lied to them.
Though there may be other answers, just focus on the ones that are most unlikely as one would do in a multiple choice question. Number four on this list may be the one to 'pick a bone with', since may actually not make sense. Here are some reasons why it would be illogical, [the previous post discusses this point about whether or not OWW did or did not tell the truth about  their former lovers committing the act of adultery]
  1. There has been cases and reports of experiences and/or dialogue received, from these otherworldly women, in which they said that they were betrayed or just abandoned by their former lovers. Quite oftenly these women did not kiss, have sexual relations, or any advancement on the individual, until maybe the latter times. Now this is a little strange for otherworldly women, many in whom look for primarily sexual relations, even if it is only temporary. Hence, if these women were lying as to get attention of men, then, why is it then that even though the human males sympathized with the otherworldly women that most of these women, that most of these women still hesitated and even declined? It seems to me that these women may not be lying since it appears to be unlikely.
  2. Having found that there has been a few of these otherworldly women that still guide and help these males in life without really asking much in return. From the personality of these women, then, what is there to gain from telling a lie when they are not even going to enter a romance anyway?
 Even a video I was watching a couple of days ago spoke of 'damaged goods' meaning women who are damaged, had relationship problems with; friends, family, or lover/s. Rather oftenly these damaged women want to be the centre of attention and want to be cared for most often, this can then restrain you from being able to reach life's goals. However, many of these abandoned otherworldly women may not act as though they are a damaged good. This does not mean, on the most part, that they did not have failed relationships, whether they were responsible or not. If she was damaged, why does she help and support their/his goals? One take on this, is that they have much self-control and a need to assist, if this is the case, then these particular otherworldly women have a strong sense of morality.

Honour has a couple of meanings, 1) To respect or be respected, 2) being high in morals. Unfortunately it appears that quite a large number do not have this honour. Many of these otherworldly women can kill allot of innocent males [in which there is reason to believe they may actually be doing, discussed soon on a separate attachment], one way of doing this is to lead them to a false place such as the 'otherworld' or 'underworld', in other words death.

Here is the problem though, how would you even know that you have abandoned an otherworldly woman when you were not aware of her presence, or even her existence? Or, where these women in a literal romance with a human long ago, however could not even fathom the hurt that was brought upon them?

So, from these, many of these women seem to have tried to fill in their heart of these issues by trying to feel better by having multiple human sex partners. This did not fulfil them since they still had that need for real love, but also they had to root out the problem by confronting the issue since it played over and over again in their hearts and minds.

If one of my otherworldly women think that I had abandoned her without me informing her, then there has been some confusion. Even my current woman of the otherworld has had a place in my heart already, even though I have had my doubts and challenges, even to the extent that I have deliberately looked away from human women and even denied joining them at the pub, even to the extent of leaving the pub. Here is one example of such;

            It was just before I was about to leave to work in Perth that I went to the pub, the Grand bar. There, as I was watching the live music and drinking my beer alone, a beautiful blonde and her black haired partner gave me held eye contact and gaze. The blonde even gave me the eyebrow wave to invite me to come over. At this time, although I had my many doubts about my woman of the otherworld, I came to the point that I left the pub to leave that temptation.

Although I have never seen a woman's vagina in real life, I refused within myself at a woman's private area, because I had the otherworldly woman in my mind.

As one can see that, even if I was to be in a marriage with a woman of the otherworld, death would be my preferred option over adultery. God looks down upon adultery to a much greater extent, and my would severely be damaged, even possibly to the point of no repair in which death seems to be a sweet cake with a cherry on top in comparison. I would call upon a divorce, at the worst, if the relationship is operating badly and not just screw some human or otherworldly woman. But, first, obviously we have to get married.

According to some EVP's, some of the 'lady spirits' just claimed a man to be her husband even though he was already married. [Why is this the case? In fact their is ample evidence to conclude that the 'afterlife' does not actually exist, it is not them. Will discuss soon in a post if I am still here.]

Being in a relationship with an otherworldly woman of the otherworld seems to be very difficult, since dialogue seems nearly impossible, and they cannot be felt or seen by most people. With me, it appears that dialogue is scarce and often looks difficult and some the messages look irrelevant and unrelated. This makes me concerned that I may be developing a condition of schizophrenia.

It may actually be easier for me to completely neglect and forget about these relationships, or possible ones, with these otherworldly women for now.

Talking about me personally, I do not think that these women of the otherworld have any actual interest in me, I have reason to believe that these women of the otherworld act just the same as human women. Human women only want me if they just suddenly get some hot flush of sexual feelings, and that is their sole purpose for wanting you. The other types, in fact the more common ones, just for some reason greatly dislike me for no reason.

Similar to the dream when I had to choose between a whole bunch of people, otherworldly women, they appeared to not want me or be afraid of me. The last one seemed the most fearful of me. However, I should have chosen the Mediterranean looking women, since they looked as though they knew what they were doing. Some of them were sandy-blonde women that would make good wives, however appeared either half-hearted or fearful of me. Pretty much, out of all of them, I do not want to choose any. At this time I will still reason within myself whether these women, whether human or not, are right for me, or if I should be single. By the way homosexuality is NOT an option. Then, what am I going to do?

Well, one of the otherworldly women, perhaps the same one that has been with me these times even gave me a massage on my shoulders. That night that I had that massage was when I walked all the way up to the pine forest, maybe she had noticed me over there?

From some of the dialogue from her that I have heard from her before, I think that she really does not like me at all. These words are the ones I heard recently, as she was telling me the problems she had with me. If she wanted to leave me, then why will she not say so, and just go? Also, something tells me that this otherworldly woman is a minor, underage in their world from some of the things I have seen and that I have noticed.

I did apologize to her quite a while ago, however, I think that her thoughts and decisions have not changed [In fact just last night she seems to have said exactly the same thing to me in my dream]. I am not asking for her to come back, I want to know the condition of her heart and what she honesty thinks of me. I am definitely feeling much less of her which pretty much leads me to believe that she has gone or that she really does want to leave, if that is the case, then so be it.

When she does go, then where to shall she leave? She will probably got to one of her many men that she is fucking at present. How many men is she seeing at the moment? Is she trying to cut me down me down psychologically, like many of these women subtly did to me? I do not have the time and energy for that shit. At the moment I am trying to sort my life out, and I am getting better at it. If I find out that she has been doing these wrong things behind my back then she has been classified as a stumbling block or a drag, and should leave.

Therefore, if anything or anyone, I want a loyal capable woman as my wife, and yes that does include sexual relations, obviously. This woman must not be a whore or a bad person. This woman must also not try and restrict me achieving my goals and figuring things in life. My future wife must not be a malicious bitch. There is allot of things I am looking for in my woman that would be my future wife. Harlot versus lover. 








 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess