Where Do They Actually Go?

For those that have been in relationships with these otherworldly women before, have you ever wondered as to where the Otherworldly Women (OWW) actually go when they are no longer around?

Oftenly I had found myself contemplating if she was doing something where she is from or if she is seeing all of her other lovers (if she has any others). I am the type of guy in whom prefers our relationship to be only us and that we are to be loyal to each other. Although I have read that the djinn are very loyal OWW I have also read that the Leannnan Sidhe has been rumoured to sleep with 30 men per day. Hence, what is the truth in their activities and whereabouts?

Personally I do not like the idea that she is having sexual relations with many other men except me, however she stays/visits me fairly frequently. Maybe it is because she respects my standing in things that honourable, such as NOT having sex before marriage. If she is doing something from where she lives, then what exactly is she doing there? Sometimes, and according to some dreams I have had, I found myself thinking if she is trying to gain much favour from those in the spiritual world or from where she had come from for my benefit. --As a side note, I personally do not like the ones in administrative positions in the otherworld, as I do not admire their work or personality.

One of the reasons that I think that some of the otherworldly women want to help us is because of (1)one case that I had seen on a video (when I find it again I will edit this post with the link here) and (2)because of some mythological accounts of the goddesses of ancient times:

(1) A man tried out summoning the female many people know as Lilith. When he did this he had a visit in which he felt his anus vibrate (similar to an experience I once had a while ago), and afterwards she said to him that he was just a baby in a pond of crocodiles (referring to the 'entities' being the crocodiles).

It personally seems to me that this Lilith may have been trying to point out that she was willing to protect this man from the harms of the demons, since this goes in hand with the mythological figures. What is also interesting, is that the woman that Lilith was that appeared to the man in his dreams was some hot Californian blonde female. I have seen such a similar woman in my dreams on multiple occasions.

(2) Many Goddesses and female deities in the mythological accounts have often appeared to be protective motherly figures. These females are nearly always linked to fertility and the cultivation of resources, this may hint something in their personality and qualities.

Therefore, it would seem fairly apparent that the OWW would often be of use and helpful to their human lovers where needed. Then, this may be what they are doing in their world whilst they are away from us, trying to help us. Also, I have some experiences that would lead me to believe that the Otherworldly Woman that is with me has been trying to assist me in my endeavours and decisions.

What would you have to add on to this speculation?





   

Comments

Skaard said…
Cant speak for other races but succubi have their own realms they live on from personal experience and other first hand accounts they have a full society homes buildings etc we see them as energy but what if they are just like us so as far as i know they go home

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess