Bad Decision {Written report}

A personally written account by myself about a bad decision I had made about the otherworldly women and briefly about the problems by being with one of the otherworldly women. WARNING - Contains course language.


"Bad Decision

Homosexuals of the otherworld do exist, it is that one of them has been trying to get to me personally. I find gay people obscene and disgusting, as does Jehovah. Even considering being in a relationship with these otherworldly women is a very bad idea that seems as though will lead to an absolute disaster, to the stage now that even a homo is wanting to get to me, and even threatened me.

It looks as though all the effort that I have been through to accept these otherworldly women has in fact been in vain and pointless and meaningless. Also, the other day I have found that I have been drifting away from my prayers to God, hence why I spoke to him last night and a few days ago. Somehow when I had spoken to Jehovah I actually felt allot better.

I felt my love very deeply for many of the otherworldly women that visited me a while ago but now that feeling is being drowned out for a few reasons such as proceeds on the next page;

1.       My otherworldly woman did not touch me a couple of nights ago, as she usually does, when I was looking at God’s name on the laptop screen with awe and marvel. This says something about her and who she is by the appearance of things.

2.       Now there is some homosexual fucktard trying to get at me and is now threatening me. What I found most disturbing this morning is that I heard him speak louder than what I have heard the women of the otherworld, this is a problem as shown in the next part.

3.       None of the otherworldly women have actually wanted to be in a relationship with me anyway, similar to human women. So, since the start, it seems that they tried to break my honour by trying to get me to wilfully have sex with them. Oftenly I had only heard the very faint barely recognisable dialogue of the women of the otherworld, whereas the male I heard crystal clear! What do you think this says? Other men could clearly hear their women of the otherworld, except me, only in my dream state. Looks as though she was not interested in me in the first place.

4.        She will not tell me or indicate to me anymore that she loves me or wants to be in a relationship with me, despite me repeatedly asking, yet she would continue to touch me, even sometimes my sexual areas. And I had seen her clear distaste for me in my minds eye again. Then these otherworldly women seem to have no interest in me at all! Other men, most of them, appear to have had better relations with their otherworldly partners than I. I am not going to let that stop me from having a good time.

Then, all of these things do seem to be a reflexion on satan and his unwise actions. satan is trying to make a new enemy I swear. I myself have always had distaste for satan and his ways, as one would see in my various writings. Looking at all of these ‘entities’ now tells me that they must be the offspring of the vipers, namely satan. They cannot maintain good relationships and are bad at ruling and leading.  

I am literally sick to death of this satan and his rulership is allot of idiocy. We need someone other than ... it. If he cannot control himself than how can we expect him to even control his own forces, let alone the human world? This is ridiculous. Plus, Jehovah actually did a job proper. Can we even trust satan to even clean the shit out of toilets [referring to the clean-up of the world]? " 


Written Saturday 09/03/2019

So, my decision will reach its designated time set by myself coming up in 19 days whether to accept these otherworldly women or not. Honestly, personally I myself would rather a relationship with an human woman at this stage, because bad things seem to come out of otherworldly women, even on the long term.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess