Not Preaching

Take caution when dealing with any of the enemies of God, they are renown for being tricksters with an ultimately sinister plan.

Quite often I consider if the otherworldly women, more specifically the Succubi, use their charms in order to lure men into a 'higher purpose'. I found an interesting reason to conclude that the otherworldly women are in fact demons sent to 'enlist' people into satan's agenda of the war of Gog of Magog, a battle against Jehovah. No wonder that it is rumoured that the otherworldly women tend to prefer those that were once in the military. This fight would then be only temporary since satan and his forces will be destroyed and no longer remembered for all eternity. Whereas those that uphold doing what is right and just will be honoured when they are at the end of satan's world and judged for their deeds.

I have well and truly written over a hundred hand written notes of these otherworldly women and my experiences with them. I cannot share all of them, however I can say (as shown in my former posts) that it is looking like it is a train that is being redirected straight off a cliff. The agenda of these otherworldly women seems to be to recruit the gullible people in whom seek the fantasies of a woman that is 'higher' than human women.  I am finding it to be a mistake.

If you are not having any issues with any of them, then ask yourself; what am I doing that is wrong? I am NO liar, I will tell you the upmost truth.

Now, I used to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, however after seeing the hypocrisy in management and how they try and keep allot a secret, this made me lose my trust and faith in the religion. Although this problem in my faith had occurred, it will not stop me from obeying God's commandments, since God and  his son Jesus are actually not showing partiality by showing favour to any specific religion, but rather faith in them alone is what is important.
 

Comments

MSM said…
Your blog is a true breath of fresh air in this extremely special kind of community. In fact, I'd say it's just the second one I've found that risks itself by asking some of the most difficult and pertinent questions. I'll be sure to follow you very closely as I slowly develop my blog as well. https://msmusings.blog/

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess