Asherah, The Adulteress

I am putting my neck out there here. I hope it is worth the risk.

I have been reading about how many people have been involved with this Goddess that professes to love them and I found this interesting excerpt,

"He began to try to explain to me the origins of Easter and instantly zapped multiple words into my head at once : Ishtar, Astarte, Aether, Asheroth, Innana, Asherah, and more I can't remember. I had never heard or known of any of those names but some research afterwards yielded fascinating possibilities." https://www.reddit.com/r/DMT/comments/5gx1d1/has_anyone_encountered_anubis_or_ishtarastarte/ 
All of these names look familiar don't they? She has revealed herself to me as Isis, Astarte, Morrigan, Asherah, Ishtar, and Lilith.

I personally rather not get romantically involved, something does not smell right about it, if you know what I mean. She screws many men per day, I do not like that. If she was my partner I would be very pissed. You would be pissed off too if you truly loved her and not cared as much for sex as much as love for her. That is why, no matter what, I cannot be involved with her, she just is not the right woman for me, she fucks many men.

You know what, for a time that we came to know each other, she gave me a few lottery numbers per week that were always correct. This happened for a few months until our relationship became shaky because I became hotly angry and jealous that she flirted with another man. I don't fucking care if she makes me rich or not, I want no involvement with her anymore, she is a whore.I suggest you do the same, resist her and her seduction.

I want a proper loving romantic companion, not a floozy. What will happen if we did even get into a romance? No doubt she would probably destroy me to stop me from killing her other lovers. BTW's did I tell you that males of the Otherworld will also get very jealous and try and kill you too. For me I would not really care, only the fact that she is an adulterer.

GO AHEAD you fuck heads, enjoy her while you can, then die from them. ENJOY her money you dick fucking male prostitutes and take from her what you want, then get eaten alive by them and her.

Seductive? Wake up you self loathing fuck head!!!!

Looks just like her. The typical domineering harlot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess