Not Sure Anymore

I am not sure what to do anymore. Profusely doubting this Goddess, in whom could be Lamia, and suspecting her to be Satan.

Seeing her this morning appearing to me in my MEV as a golden snake with the top half as a woman, randomly since the last time I put up a post here. Soon appearing again in a shield reflexion with a golden face of an attractive female.

An update from my last post, is that, I sold Silver and Oil at a profit of a couple hundred dollars, then, I found that if I did not sell off, I would have lost that two hundred. The markets quickly sprung up and then alter on way down. What if the thought patterns I had that day was intentional to try and keep me from losing it. I actually I thought that this Goddess would deliberately increase the price while I was not investing in them, as to rub it in my wounds so to speak. Yet, the opposite happened. Now I am enjoying the profits in the thousands since the restrictions are lifted now.

Going back to the visions I had this morning. She appeared as that half woman half snake, she also had a Dremora looking mask that Almelexia wears in Morrowind/Mournhold when she tries to kill you in the game. (I have to say, even though old, Morrowind is the best game I have ever played). Haha, I wish I was the Nerravarine.


A few weeks back she appeared as a blue eyed Medusa, which goes hand-in-hand with the shield. What if she is calling me to 'battle' with her? 

I forgot to mention that when she appeared to me in my MEVs I started to feel sensual sexual feelings towards her that were intense, as though I absolutely wanted her. This then quickly died out after I realized that she has many other lovers that she supports and spends more time with. Already I had been through jealous rages because of other guys experiences with her flirting with them. That is one of the reasons why I do not want to be with her. Oh, and she may have tried some loving/lust enchantments on me.  

According to one tale, Medusa was raped by Zeus, and in Athena's jealousy cast Lamia/Medusa down and gave her a frightful appearance. Do you think that these accounts are true, or something that the entities try and maintain the appearance of?

I suppose; Lilith, Medusa, Lamia. I may sound confusing here, but that is because I am under the influence. Please excuse me for that. 

If you look at Lamia, it looks similar to the description of Lilith in the Lesser Key of Solomon in which she appeared in a black smoky snake figure with the face of a woman. But, Satan also tried to get to Solomon's fsther, David, and did, if you read the accounts. So, how to we NOT know that this Lilith/Lamia is just a disguised Satan? 




     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

No Love Compares - Human Women = No