A Huge Misinterpretation

 Thank fucking God for this. 

The next day after it had sounded like my wife of the Otherworld cheated on me, she (Z*) had tried assuring me that she had done no such thing. The problem is, is that Communication is often difficult between us, Z mainly communicates to me through MEVs (Minds Eye Visions) with messages, and verbal dialogue is always a struggle, sometimes I can hear her say some words. 

Z had started touching me down there when I was in bed when I awoke. I was not pleased with this, how she could just continue on normally as she did formally after what she had done the night before. Hence, I turned on my side saying to her not to touch me and that I was upset. Then, straight away, Z stopped. Z started up again a couple of minutes later in touching me down there, however allot more strongly, I just got up then for I was not in the mode for her and my sexual feelings died out for a few days (which is a big deal for me). 

I heard Z mumble stuff to me. This last time she sounded this distressed was when I thought she was cheating on me last year and she was trying to say she didn't. Z has never lied to me in the past, so I am thinking that she might be telling the truth that she did not cheat on me, in my bed. Maybe she deliberately put on the males voice trying to show me that she wanted me to have sex with her in my bed (with the bed sheets just changed). Or, what if a shape shifter changed their voice to make it sound like Z was screwing another guy, perhaps a jealous lover. Not sure, but it seems to be more so that she deliberately put the males voice on. 

Why would she want to cheat on me after all that we had been through and finally come out the otherside victorious and in love? I also asked out loud, when reasoning aloud: "Why would Z even want to have sex with this asshole?" This guy I have heard before and he is some creepo that any woman would deny instantly, even I would (if I was a woman). He sounds about my age, maybe a little older but is a fucking cunt, that is why I call him....you guessed it.....CUNT!

You see, I have never had a human girlfriend or had sex with a human woman and I am as horny as fuck nearly all the time. Z takes an interest in me and I in her, clockwork happens, and we still run even despite the wrenches and wenches in the works and our stumbling blocks, baggage and cabbage. That is some true fuckn love right there. So, for this guy, CUNT, in whom seems to get satisfaction by fucking other men's wives, to try and take my first and only girlfriend/wife..... I will break every bone in his body with my breaker bar, then hack his limbs off with one of my two chainsaws, or run him over with one of two ride on lawn mowers, or worse. CUNT is lucky that he is in the otherworld, however I will get others to come over and do worse to him. All this is the case IF Z did get fucked by CUNT

This is the interesting thing, Z reasoned with me by saying "he's an asshole". Therefore she is confirming to me that he is truly a CUNT and that she in no way would want to fuck this pile of worthless shit. I hope she did not have sex with this guy otherwise she pretty much doomed his fate.

An incident like happened on that night has not happened since, hence I am believing in Z increasingly so. In fact, now we are actually okay with each other again after this misconception and the major error she made. There is no way that I would leave/abandon Z, provided that she does not cheat on me or try and kill me, or threaten to kill me, or be a horrible shrewish wench. 

Therefore, perhaps I should have a good proper thorough shower (she prefers me to be fully properly showered), and jump in bed with her ....... let me get the diving board................



*Z - After we had sex for the first time she had enscribed the letter Z into my right shoulder. I do know who she is by the letter Z. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess