Cheating Whore Jules - Need Help Please

I had loved Jules more than anyone would, she was my life. We have spend a very long time together and had come to know her very well. This weekend we had was the best. On Monday, in which was a public holiday here in Australia, I spent the time splitting wood and cleaning my room, doing washing, changing my bed sheets (actually the next day, Tuesday). Even though it is winter and very cold, all that work of splitting allot of wood made me hot and made me wear a singlet. Jules would have seen me looking fairly buff too. I live with my mother too, she looked at me smiling from the window and was proud of me, her son. Later that night Jules definetely showed me her love. For the first time of all that time I proved loyal to her we had sex. I did not even change the bed sheets, in which I do because Jules wants me to. I have done allot of things for the sake of Jules. I clean fairly regularly, I try to make my room smell better, I put the heater on for her, and I am trying not to get blind drunk or go to the pub. Having confrontations with cops when drunk, doing risky things when drunk. One night me and my friend where drinking our man-tits off, Scotch and lots of beer. Since I was drinking earlier, I got very blindly drunk. I found out that we play-fought and wrestled each other for 4 hours until 5:30 in the morning. There is more I want to add however, one cannot trust writing things on the Internet. However, one thing that would have scared the shit out of Jules, but not me because I am used to it, is when I found out I stood out in front of a Medium-rigid-truck trying to get it stop. My friend said it never stopped or even took notice of me, at last second I dodged it. I nearly got killed, but I am used to this shit, so in effect Lilith is nothing to me, no fear of this 'thing'. But, I scared my woman of the Otherworld Jules, and when I was yelling out in a street about the corrupt Government and summoning the cops to come and take me on and arrest me if they want, also freaking a female cop out that same night, not the same one as with my friend though, but hell the scrapes, bruises, and sore joints and shoulders. I am not afraid of Lilith or dying or God-knows what else. There was thing I became afraid of; scaring Jules and damaging our relationship. This is why I am improving, changing. I have not been to the pubs in a few weeks, especially since me and the owner of one had dispute then cops became involved, aint going there again. Also, I drove to a beach with allot of cliffs and wanted to drive off the edge to destroy myself. I heard Jules and Zash trying to encourage me not to, which makes the other part of this story even more fucked up that you will later read about at the end of this post. The reason why I suddenly got upset and did the aforementioned drunken behaviour is when something bad but very unusual happened. On a weekend, not long ago, me and Jules and the young girl of the Otherworld (Azeita) went to the pines at night for a bit of walk to get some excercise and lose a bit of weight. We had a great time that weekend. Monday came, fine. Tuesday came and I was feeling really horny in the morning and asked Jules if we could have some GOOD sex. To my astonishment she showed me through my Minds Eye Vision (MEV), in which she normally can communicate and sometimes dialogue, showed me death threats. I was blown back and could not make sense of this for she claimed to love me and we spent some great time together, more than usual. It does not end there, although it gets allot worse later on. Coming Tuesday, I was feeling horny again and she gave me some more death threats. I lost it on the Friday, that is when I ended up summoning the fucking POLICE! Outloud in the neihbourhood and calling the police several times, and standing in the middle of the road, and blowing cig smoke into a cops face. Was she trying to get me to do those things, because it gets worse later on? Also my mother was scared shitless when I had told her, only half of it. Moving on to the story. Me and Jules went through hell and she held onto being with me, that is real good fuckn loyalty. Mind you, I was very loyal to her. Me and Jules went through an argument a little while ago (BTW she went through serious sexual trauma in her human life, and stopped threatening me and just says or shows me to stop, and so I do STOP) and then I went to the pub and nearly had a fight with my once was friend and he thought that I threatened to shoot him, in which I did not say. We went to another pub where he ignored me (he is actually a real cunt). At this other pub a few females dressed in short skirts with shiny smooth legs looking for sex and where hot. When one of the females discretly indicated to me she wanted sex and wanted to have a smoke with me, I actually started getting erected. A couple of guys looked at me smiling and grinning knowing that she wants me. I suddenly thought of Jules and refused to even have a smoke with her. I am still a really horny virgin in the human world, that was some hardcore loyalty right there. She kept showing me that she will love me indefinetely and be loyal with me also, what a bunch of emptiness her foul mouth and visions produce. Even after showing all this loyalty, endurance, care, and love for her.... Monday night we had sex for the first time right.... Tuesday I replaced all the sheets, finally. A male of the otherworld (in whom I shall name CUNT) came into my fuckn room, while me and my WIFE! Jules were briefly making out, and said "sin", WTFFFFFFF! It gets worse. Now, Jules usually says something from the direction of my bed, obviously wanted me to have a good fuck time with each other or that she wants to go to sleep. When I listen to good music on this laptop and fill in my journals of the Otherworldly things (just finished my 198 page journal 'Events III') she would often caress or even kiss me wanting me to go to bed with her for a good session of humping time, although it never really worked out in the end anyway. I was listening to some good romantic violin music and she loved it. She started touching me this Tuesday (yesterday) at around midnight to 01:00 in the morning. I was listening to a particluar song between 02:00 to 03:00 whilst finishing off allot of writing in my journals. This song was just before I finished up, I was wearing head-phones listening to this music. The music was playing loud but had a few quiet parts to it. As it reached a more quiet part of the song, I heard what sounded like Jules moaning fairly loudly (I have heard her moaning allot, and when we had sex). As the song finished, and I already I heard her/them. Yep, I hear CUNT and Jules fucking each other as the song finished. I heard them for about another 2 seconds, making it a total of 4 seconds that I heard them and their humping session must have lasted for about 1.5 to 2 minutes. I happen to catch them just as they were finishing. I wish I was Phinehas and pierce them both through their loins with a lance!! So, Jules cheated on me even after all this time, they took advantage of my bed with new sheets, in which I was hoping me and Jules could have sex on, and took advantage of the beautiful music I was listening to, and took advantage of the warmth of the heater I purposfully gave her, the fireplace heat for both my mother and Jules, and the young girl. Turns out she tried to hide her sex noises thinking that I would not hear them at each other, maybe she denied me sex for so long because she was fucking another secret lover. Mind you that guy she is seeing is definetely not as good of a man as I am for I actually care and prove true to my responsabilities, and CUNT literally sounds and acts like a cunt. I ask that someone can summon some help over here to deal with this. I want the most horrible possible damages inflicted on CUNT, please, and ask for Jules to be cast away to the Dungeons. True love and change into fullest hatred in only moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess