No Love Compares - Human Women = No

If you read the former posts I put up, I had suspected that my woman of the otherworld was conspiring against me with the devil. This just does not make sense in regards to how she would unconditionally help me out at times, mostly recently. That is one thing that she is good at.

My beautiful woman of the Otherworld Jenny (names have been changed) thinks that I am worth allot in value, which is a good thing. She meant this in a none slavery exchange/trade way. Even during the past 4 or 5 days of me pushing her away and threatening to call upon God to separate her from me, she still persisted and tried to show me that she loves me by continuing to help me and touch me and show me images of her in my minds eye.

It occurs to me that, I shall not allow Satan to drive a wedge and create a chasm between me and Jenny. Jenny is my love of a life that I cannot let go, and she will not let me go either. Although we will both face our difficulties in our relationship, we have found that our love is unshakable, unbreakable.

For those few days of me rejecting her, I felt no love for her at that stage, I did feel a little bit of love only for short bursts. Until the past 2 days I started to feel the stab in my heart and psychology of leaving my only love I have ever had and hope to have. Yesterday I just walked into my shed and pounded some heavy weights in a fit of rage and aggressiveness, lifting dumbbells and barbells for as long as I could. I was hurt. I could not just leave my Jenny like that.

Yeah, sure, sex would be great, but she is allot more than that. A perfect woman, perfect marriage material, as though God formed her with his own hands and NOT through stuff like procreation. This morning I really felt it, as also last night, however I did not say anything until the morning. I woke up and just broke out telling her how much I loved her and how I want her and need her, she is not a tool she is what makes apart of me. To remove her would be like hand sawing my leg off with a butter knife, very painful and in the end very tiring. Especially when that leg was my crotch in life and my support that helped me. Why would you do that? Because my leg appeared to be in the wrong when in fact it was most likely an imposter? I should not assume or judge so quickly.


I hope that one day we can live alone with each other without any interference from others, this includes those from the otherworld. Being in a remote place away from society, since I do not really like societal rules very much, in that it is set up wrong and is not beneficial for me. So, living off of the grid with my woman of the otherworld where she can manifest as much as she wants without the interference of the human people and possibly being exposed.

I have never had a human girlfriend in my life, even when some were interested in me. Some guys started thinking I was gay or something, I am in fact far from homo. Perhaps my inner need had been to be with a woman not alike the human ones we see day to day. Perhaps my open covalent bond did not match human females but some few women of the otherworld, in this case Jenny. Jenny does NOT try to possess my consciousness at all, she respects me, the only thing she might tamper with is my sexuality ;-D. I would rather be with her in all honesty, the reasons are extensive, however here is the problems with women that I have seen in brief,
  • They prefer men who have got large pockets and nice cars, even though they deny that they are hiding the fact. 
  • Many tend to be self inclined in these ages, about empowering themselves over men (whereas Jenny is stronger than me and she does not try and overpower me, what a babe). 
  • These women in todays world really prefer men who follow mainstream trends and fashion, whereas my dear Jenny accepts me dressing according to whatever tasks I am doing. 
Let me tell you that she is a breath of fresh air, nay, a warm fire on a cold winter night versus human women who are only a whisp of heat from a cold coal. Jenny knows allot and is kind and is allot wiser than human women. Her loving me says allot. She found me, not me finding her. 

I loved a woman dearly as I watched her growing up then out of nowhere she just took a disliking to me for no reason, which may be attributed to the/a woman of the otherworld however unlikely Jenny. This hurt, which made my heart more chaliced towards human females, now she is dating some dude with a nice car, but now my heart does not care too much since Jenny is worth 1,000 (if not more) of her. Out of all the females in my life I have had a crush on and loved (not in a relationship though), Jenny would have to be the woman I have loved more than any other, and that is a promise. 

If you have a relationship with a woman of the otherworld, and she is not some crazy bitch, never let her go, she is best kept and loved, she loves you hencewhy she accepted you out of any other males there is to choose from.




    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)