Major Issue With Succubus

From written my journal.

"Satan appeared to me again last night. Firstly, he appeared to me in my minds eye by showing itself as a symbol of a goats head with a pentagram as the background. I instantly opened my eyes and told Satan to get lost.



Secondly, it returned in my dreams around about two to three hours into my sleep. I cannot exactly remember what he said or did, but I abused and threatened it in God's name.

What happens next bothers me somewhat, regarding my woman of the otherworld. For some time I have been suspecting that there has been a snitch/informer of the otherworld reporting information and my activities directly to Satan. This someone would have to be having spent allot of time with me, just like my woman of the otherworld. At first it seems hard to believe, because she was usually a loving woman, however some events and dialogue has made me seriously question and doubt her and her true intentions.

This morning, at around ten a.m., I spoke out loud "if I continue to get visits from Satan then I will not be involved with you otherworldly woman". My woman of the otherworld knows about the topic I brought up the other night about how I was reading about how women of the otherworld get you to love them such that they can then hand you over to the devil. Yet, she showed me an image of herself, in my minds eye vision, her in a wedding dress looking at me when we were on the alter, after I spoke aloud.

After this occurred, I heard a woman saying to me a short sentence in which I only remembered these words that were in another language, "mes dura". What does this mean in English? Google translates this from the detected language Spanish meaning 'hard month'. Well, in fact, it would come as no surprise to me that this month will be difficult, due to the fact that Satan is again making appearances.

Clearly it seems to be that Satan and the woman of the otherworld are working hand in hand with each other. Hence my conclusion that my woman of the otherworld, that will not even reveal her name to me, is trying to seduce me so that she can then hand me over to Satan. Satan dislikes me and will no doubt destroy me once he 'owns' me. Such that, it appears that this woman of the otherworld is a fucking death trap, especially to true followers of Jehovah. She is a death wish come true.

I started remembering some former things that the Succubus said to me, in whom is the same as the woman of the otherworld. One day she threatened to dob on me, for some unknown reason. In what is she going to dob on me for, and to whom? No doubt she wanted to tell Satan something that would be used against me, since Satan is the accuser. Perhaps it is my desire to have sexual relations with my female of the otherworld, although not so much at the moment. This does actually make sense. The Succubus would often touch me on my legs and sometimes my groin, and half the time would send me some sexual image in my minds eye. At the time I did consider her to be my romantic partner, and then I voiced aloud that I would like to have sexual intercourse with her. But, after I said this, she would pine away, withdrawn from me, often for the remainder of the entire night. This is as though she is leaving me to go somewhere, possibly to report this to Satan.

There is starting to be a good reason to believe that my once dearly loved woman of the otherworld is in fact the snitch and is a betrayer.

It would be logical and wise fro me to not become involved with her for some time. I cannot trust her for now, possibly not ever. What I have written here is a warning that I need to heed before thinking of her again. I will try to avoid contact with her and I will see if God, or another otherworldly authority can put her away from me for some time.

Although I truly loved my woman of the otherworld, right now I feel this strange happiness in denying her, as though I feel like I accomplished something that I should have done a long time ago. I always felt this doubt in the back of my heart, now this doubt is growing into the manifestation of the truth and reality of her and perhaps every other woman/female of the otherworld.

Our relationship did feel really haisy and did not feel normal, as though she was always disappearing. Where was she going to, then? It kinda does make sense that she is used by some creature of authority in the spiritual world. The woman of the otherworld is probably sent to many other men while she is gone. This explains allot why more than ninety percent, including my woman of the otherworld, never reveal their true names, in case others find out about it. [Essentially, we could be fucking the same Succubus without knowing about it].

In this case Satan has imposed a target upon my own head, and wants a woman of the otherworld to seduce me. First, he uses the more direct approach, namely Erin. If this was the case, then Satan has the intention of killing me if he can 'own' me first through being seduced into wrongdoing. If that did not work, Satan would try the more subtle slow approach, my woman of the otherworld, to lure me into marrying her. 

Erin, a name that I call her since I do not know her true name. Erin wanted me to join her to the underworld one day and said that I was going to die in my semi-sleep state, then about a week later said in my ears that I was dying. About a year later, after checking myself at the doctors and hospital, they found no issue with me, and here I am, I am still alive. Erin may have been one of those Succubi that drain energy out of a man until he passes away. One day she said in my ears "I want to fuck", so obviously she was not waiting for me to say that I wanted to have sex, she was wanting me to commit the act. I do not hear her anymore.

I just find it hard to believe that my woman of the otherworld would be betraying me and being a snitch for I thought that she loves me. However, the evidence suggests she is a wolf in sheeps clothing and that it was her. She does not care about my wellness but my destruction.

[Things that are confidential]. I fear that she/they will take ownership of me and try to use me if it does become successful. It is also said, from numerous experiences from other people, that these spirit 'lovers' can cause one to become wealthy. But, they continually demand more and more from their human partners until they can take no more, and then continue to demand more. Then, when the human partner of the spirit lover can no longer continue with the imposed activities, the spirit lover takes away the wealth, vitality, and happiness of the human partner. So, in effect, the spirit 'lover' is in fact not in love but was using the human as a hired prostitute by paying them for the sex or other services. I do not want to be a prostitute at all, and I am sure God would not want me to either.

Today I shall talk with Jehovah to tell him of the things that have been happening. I do not speak to Jehovah as much as I used to for a few reasons. God seems allot more trustworthy when compared to these unfaithful spirits who betray and commit adultery.

God is my King, Satan is NOT my king. I have not, and shall not recognize Satan as being my king, even if I shall take my stand to my grave. Satan is like Hitler on mental health pills, and I pray for the elimination of that creature. Satan has had plenty of time and has killed many, if not eating them. Satan likes to present itself as eating people, hence being a hater of humans. Such that, if thought logically, Satan is an opposer of humans and Jehovah. The only forces that are not being opposed by him are his own rebellious subservient wicked angels.

Anyone who stands up for Satan or even recognizes him as being their authoritative figure has doomed their own existence, forever. Here my choices are 1) accept the women of the otherworld then be 'owned' by Satan then die with no honour nor remembrance, or 2) remain faithful to God, deny the woman of the otherworld, then die with a name and honour in the sight of Jehovah, indefinitely. Obviously I prefer the second option, I shall not eat the shitty bread of Satan, in whom calls himself the Devil.

Perhaps I need to regularly talk to Jehovah even though I thought and still think that he rejects me as a toss-away. But who else is their to trust? Thanks to Satan, this world is becoming filled with wickedness. Perhaps later on I may be safely transferred, just like Enoch, such that I no longer have to see Satan's disgusting face and terrible music that he tries to be play with a Banjo of his, whilst he keeps kicking a man over as he had shown in one of my dreams of it/Satan.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess