Small Conversations

Not that long ago, the other day, I heard a woman of the otherworld that seems to know me. I did not recognize the sound of her voice, or maybe she deliberately put on a lighter voice. It could be the same woman of the otherworld that I have heard some time ago. In this case I shall refer to as Natallie.

As I lay in bed, just about to fall asleep a couple of days ago, I heard "hello [my name], I missed you", in a sweet girls voice. She said my name as [a slightly different pronunciation of my name] instead of [the normal way to say my name]. Who from that time that people called me that, from the otherworld, would still say that? I think that is the correct way to say my name to be honest.

Then, that night, wait, it was last night, I heard the same woman, however very faintly, in my room, I had not heard her for some time until then. Backing up though, after Natallie spoke, in which she told me that she missed me, another female that sounded similar said these words "hi [my name], my partner and I...", then the words ended.

When I heard Natallie last night, I had heard her crying somewhat. She was possibly crying because I dejected her early on for doing things to me that I hated, even though she apologized to me, she still did it. Anyway, it sounds like she is still in a relationship with this 'partner', I just hope it is NOT her lost lover that she still holds the memory of. Doing so would prove fatal. Perhaps she committed suicide because her former partner cheated on her, hence she cried in the pine forest and destroyed herself afterwards. I do not understand, based upon two things; 1) why would she kill herself because of the actions of another person that was in the wrong? and 2) she is not dead if she is still alive.

The thing/things that she was doing that upset me was her giving me dreams were she was having sex with my friends instead of myself. When she first did that she then said that she was "sorry" in my ears the next morning. This is when I denied her and liked a younger female that showed that she clearly loved me. After this, Natallie continued giving me dreams were she was fucking my friends. From that point I truly did not accept her anymore.



Coincidentally, just a couple of days ago, after I had the soon to be mentioned dream, I cut off my relationship with a young blonde female of the otherworld because she was too young and I am not a pedophile. This probably then triggered Natallie to 'come after me', however she is already in romantic relationship with another man now. However, she has got allot of explaining to do, a simple cry will not convince me. The aforementioned dream that I had goes like this,

Seeing this same young blonde female smiling at me as she turned around. She was wearing a short denim skirt. She then bounced up and down on my penis, whilst it was being inserted into her asshole. This was done by force and not my decision, it did not feel real though. 
For all I know, Natallie was trying to get me to understand the seriousness of the pain that she felt, hencewhy the cheating dreams. But, a loving person would not do that to another, especially not someone that she apparently fell deeply in love with. Or, perhaps, she does not truly love me anyway, but just wants to inflict the same pain she had onto other people, mainly males. Why would she do that to me, because once I am in a relationship, I am a very loyal man?

This is the same female I have heard several, if not more times, in the background in my room. One time, I had heard her directly speaking to me after I said to her, in my love I once had for her "you are my Queen", soon after, in fact seconds after, she replied "then, you are my King." In a matter of days after this, the bad dreams began.

Although, there may actually be foul play at work here. Consider how this one time I had repetitively seen the same young blonde female look at me as though she hated me. Then one time, not long after I had seen this blonde girl look at me as though she really hated me, I had heard not long later "are you cold?" in a sympathetic voice when I was cold in bed, immediately she warmed me up in bed, in real life. From this, there is quite the contrast from what I had seen from my visions and what I had heard. I suspect an imposter. What if the same thing is happening with Natallie?

What is also interesting, is that, right now I am listening to the main theme of the movie 'Troy'. This reminds me of how just after I watched the movie and was listening to the ending music, Natallie could be heard by me, however I could not figure out what she said.

All I know, is that there is an imposter, a snake pretending to be these females. How will we know what was truth and what was fake and what was a lie? It did seem out of the ordinary for Natallie to be so intensely hostile. Especially when she may have been the one to help me [in matters that I cannot disclose, these matters are not sexual or medical] she ends up being correct. So, from this, she clearly is willing to assist where she can. Then why did she show such hostility? Because it was not her that did it, it seems logical to conclude. But, I can never know for sure.

What is with these women of the otherworld, excluding the young blonde girl, and showing themselves fucking other men and getting married to different males? Would it be wise to continue in a relationship with any woman of the otherworld, or should I discontinue? This shit is just getting too confusing. Even Goddesses are looking down on me and not even showing me a hint of any acceptance, probably because allot of them are the worst floozies and sluts in the history of mankind.

It also reminds me of when Natallie said that she liked Liam instead. Who the fuck is Liam? When I had seen a guy like him he actually looked like the first picture in this post, the black haired guy.

Just as a test, pay attention to this woman, as in kinda worship her in a way, then tell me what happens to you. All I did was a cheers with my large beer mug to this image of her, not intended for worship. Then I will tell you what happened to me. Here she is:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess