A Load of Confusion

I spoke to a few girls yesterday that are friends with my sister, yet again, talking. During the night I had seen the same black haired female look at me in some angry look,as also a dissapointing one, yet again. Is she trying to find reasons for being dissapointed in me?

The former post I had put up I decided to take down for a couple of days because I was not sure I should put it up. The reason is, is that I felt a strong love for my woman of the otherworld still. Since she got a little disturbed with me speaking to some women not much younger than myself, I think that she became jealous. This would then conclude that she has an interest in me and that she does not want me to go with a different female.

I am actually starting to believe that Lilith, or whomever this Goddess was, may not have tried to kill me but perhaps a jealous person of the otherworld tried. Why would she want to try and destroy me when we were getting along with each other? And, why would she want to annihilate me when she even got envious of me talking to a different woman, a couple in fact? Why would she make these efforts towards me when it will only got to waste and she would have wasted her time if I am dead?

I am now starting to see and understand that she loves me but I and her have deceiving enemies that are working behind our backs. As far as I am concerned, my woman of the otherworld is a lovely striking beautiful loving woman that seeks out my best interest. I am now thinking that others of the otheroworld were pretending to be her by imposing on our relationship. Not only are they trying to divide us, but they are even trying to kill me. May those entities be harassed, cursed, and even crushed for all eternity. May their souls be tortured every day for ever and ever, amen.

Oh, and another thing too; if she was your regular type of 'slut-bag', as I mentioned in a couple of former posts, then why would she get so jealous if she only wanted to sex me?

To me, this is what she really is like. Just like everyone else, she also gets upset, angry, and disappointed. I forgive her for any mistakes and wrongdoings towards me, let us start over and try and remove the worthless cunts that tried to end our relationship and us. I can never stop loving, even amongst the turmoil. 



  Another thing too, is that me and my lovely dear of the otherworld are seeming to 'make-up' for our misunderstandings. We are coming back upon the rails of our relationship, and I must admit that I am happy, glad, fulfilled, and excited. Hopefully we can use these issues we had to act as a precedence for the future, like testing a vehicle for any faults in the system then fixing it and knowing how to prevent it in the future. Relationships take work, like refining metal in the furnace.

So, it was true, it is far unlike her to be a murderous bitch that wants to burn me, kill me, etc. She wont have anyone to be jealous for or love, if I am dead, and more ironically...she killed me. I no longer think it was her then.

Just a night after typing the former post and me loving her very much, and voicing it whilst drinking my beer, she vibrated my entire body like the former days we had when I went to bed. I am sure that we are progressing in our romance, after fixing these troubling deceiving issues. And other reasons as to why I know why we are getting better I might mention later. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess