Dreams, dreams, and.......dreams. Cheating OWW?

Why the dreams of her fucking my friends? I am not sure if these dreams had the same woman of the otherworld that has been loyal to me or if it someone malicious, all I know is that the dreams I had were NOT normal for quite a few reasons in which I will explain. Take this one dream I had as an example:

.
"This dream that I had of this female occurred on the twenty-eighth of September of the year two-thousand and nineteen. In this case it only happened a few nights ago.


At first I was on some form of ledge in the dream, when I then had seen an aeroplane fly over the top of me in which then dropped a bomb near me. I had known that it was a nuclear bomb, I then dived off the ledge to take a closer look at the explosion, in my interest. It explains it since I was always fascinated by nuclear explosions and loved them since I was fourteen years of age.

As I jumped from the ledge I then dove straight into deep water [the ledge I jumped from was actually in the tens of thousands of feet high] in which had moving underwater glaciers that I heard moving. The underwater sounds that they made sounded like it was happening in real life. Below me was nearly pitch black from how deep the water was.

All of a sudden this turned into some video game that I was playing on my laptop whilst I was sitting in the back left hand side of an unfamiliar car. Suddenly I had noticed that an attractive female was sitting to my right. I forget allot of the dialogue that we had, so I will try and remember it to the best of my ability. After talking a little bit about something, I had seen that she was becoming a little bored, by doing nothing while I was playing a game on the laptop. I asked her if she wanted to play the game and she told me that she would like to. She then asked me “will you become one of us?” I did not really exactly know what she meant, however I did say yes. I did really start to like this woman, romantically speaking.

(This female had greenish eyes and looked along the same lines as Megan Fox, the actress,  with some freckles around her upper nose and cheeks area.)

Suddenly we were in some building that may have been some house. There I was sleeping next to that female however not in the same bed, it was just that both of our beds were joined together. I cannot say that I did not enjoy it, since I started to like this woman. While we were still laying next to each other she was still playing the game on the laptop.


This female then went to the bathroom. I decided to have a shower. Now to mention beforehand, there was two bathrooms in the building. The shower I wanted to be in was the one were this woman I liked was in at that time. Hence, I went into the same bathroom that she was in, however there was another separate room to that bathroom that had a sink that this woman was at. She had a towel wrapped around her head butt was naked elsewhere. It looked as though she was checking herself in the mirror.

This woman was unaware that I was having a shower right next to the separate room she was in, that had a sliding door for the entrance and a normal opening door for the separate room. So, when she came out of the room and had seen me having a shower, I quickly pretended I did not realise by quickly hiding my genital regions from her to make it look like that I did not know. She just quickly walked out of there trying not to look.




After she left the sliding door [partially transparent door], the entrance of the entire bathroom, I quickly walked up to the front entrance naked hoping that she would see me nude. I then looked at my dick in the hopes that it had not shrunk from the cold, but actually looked normal, thank goodness. This woman then noticed me and suddenly came in to join me, and wanted to have sex with me. We were then both naked in this large shower, about to have sex, when someone, in whom may have been my father suddenly wanted to come in. In a heartbeat  I jumped in the separate room that she was just in before.

While I was in that room the father wanted to open the door, I then quickly exclaimed that I was in there. He then left. I then left. As I was leaving the bathroom I noticed the females mother looking at me with a smirk on her face as though she knew what we were up to [maybe I was still naked and it got REALLY cold] in the bathroom. I cannot remember what had happened next.


Then next thing I was back in the bathroom, however we were both clothed this time. She still demanded that we should have sex with each other. I thought that it would be best if we did. Then someone who appeared to be my friend came in and interrupted our intimacy. Next thing you know we had to get off of each other. I moved in the separate room [with the door still opened] were I intently looked at the woman as though I knew her whilst she was speaking with my friend [sitting on the floor].

I observed this woman looking and laughing with that friend of mine as though she no longer had taken an interest in me anymore. Then I no longer had taken an interest in her anymore. I moved out of the bathroom and into another unknown room.

In this unknown room someone that looked like my father made some ‘smart ass’ remark, in which I then kicked him over when he tried to tie his shoe laces. Soon a few guys ganged up around me, but they were no threat to me. One guy suddenly jumped onto me and tried to use his body weight to pull me down when he clutched his hands around the back of my neck. [I chucked him over my shoulders] He then let go exclaiming “this guy is stronger than I thought, stronger than the weight lifting black guys”."  From a written journal of mine "Dream of Female" Tuesday 01/10/2019.
This is an image that roughly looks like her. Along the same lines. 


In this case she did not have sex with the man in this dream. The many other dreams were she had sex with four of my friends in different dreams, one at a time, was a blonde woman rather than this brunette woman. Why would they always give me dreams were they prefer another man? What are these sluts aiming to accomplish? 

Funnily enough though, none of my friends had any sexual encounter with a Succubus or any woman of the otherworld. Even myslef has not had sex in the real world yet with my woman of the otherworld, even any woman. Strange, why would she select me? I have only had sex once in my dreams. Usually I just dream about war, revenge, and strange mystical 'out of this world' things. 

I do have many dreams that others would consider nightmares, but I am used to them since I was a weaned young child. I even had several dreams of satan eating people and challenging me in some court with God present. Women of the otherworld seem to view him as some famous celebrity, whereas I definitely did not. The only reason why I did not choke him or kill him in the dream was because God himself was present.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess