Oath Against Succubus - No Response

I just remembered something that reminded me of something negative regarding my woman of the otherworld's actions, or lack of. A while back, on the 23rd of March of the year 2019, I made a personal bound oath, in the name of my God Jehovah to permanently refrain from women of the otherworld. You may say that I had broken my oath since, but did I?

Actually a year prior to the oath, I mentioned in my hand written notes that I may soon sign an oath against association with the women of the otherworld. Leading up to the date, 2 months beforehand, I incessantly reminded my woman of the otherworld that I will sign the oath unless she can otherwise prove to me why we should still be together. Not even a single response, in fact I stopped feeling her or seeing her in my minds eye and dreams a few weeks prior. What do you think this means?

It does not end there. One older sounding woman of the otherworld, the one I have heard more times than any other, said to me "sorry, I didn't know". Yeah right, how could she have not have known? Maybe she is only with me for a minute a day or something. If this is the case, then who is with me touching me during the night or day allot of the time?

I suspect that this was deliberate. She wanted me to sign it to get 'testy' with me, which means she does not really care about being in a relationship with me since she risks losing me by playing that selfish game, oh and, she has probably had zillions of former lovers, I would just be the next one of her 'toys'. Why? Why be with someone that views you as game, for the hunt even? I don't like this.

I have not exactly refrained from the otherworldly woman since I loved her so much for a while, even now, kind-of. One of the conditions of the oath points out that it was as far as is dependable upon myself that I would resist. But how can I when I came to love her intensely? Also I did not keep my word, I signed the document about 9 days earlier than I said I would. Such that, in effect, the oath had been redundant from that first point.

This is the woman that I have seen numerous times in my minds eye that I believe may be Lilith, or something like that, based upon the mirrors, the horns, the name A*****, along with the 5 pointed star:

Another thing too, is that she did appear to me before I signed the oath, well one of the women of otherworld anyway (possibly her). She came in a dream were she had sex with one of my best friends, again. She even apologized to me in my ears during my waking state the first time she did that, but that did not stop her from doing it more later on.

Coincidentally enough, I had seen my friend near were I live (he formally lived 300 km away) whilst I looked out of the window. Now he did not know were I live and we did not often keep up with communication. Surprisingly, he did not inform me that he moved back near where I live. So, it seems that the otherworldly woman knew he was here, or coming, and showed me her having sex with him. Not impressed. Also it looks like she was trying to push me into signing the oath. What is her problem? If she does not want to be with me, then she does not have to. I am not forcing her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Goddesses Exist?

Lilith or Astarte Part (2)

Self Conflicting Goddess